- This event has passed.
Pittsburgh State of the Market
April 19 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
A BISNOW event exploring investment, development, construction and office trends.
Hear from Eve Picker and other top market players in Pittsburgh as they discuss how commercial real estate is fairing and changing across the area. Learn about Multifamily, Retail, Office, and Mixed-Use developments and how various economic drivers are changing the current landscape across the city.
- The past two years have seen big changes to the office landscape across the county. What is on the horizon for office space in the Pittsburgh market?
- From debt to equity to everything in between, how are today’s deals getting done, and how have capital markets already entered the post-covid era?
- How are today’s developers reconsidering tomorrow’s floor plans, designs, and more? How does the increasing demand for innovation at the amenity level impact new developments?
- What changes have been made to the workplace that are affecting the office? How has work changed the landscape and tenant desires in the market?
- What regulations are being put in place to encourage more affordable housing, and what difficulties are developers facing?
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business.